Can cervical decompression work for you?
Yes, it can. Our approach to cervical decompression is non-invasive, and helps provide relief from various neck (cervical) disc problems, including:
- Cervical radiculopathy, a disease of the spinal nerve roots, which produces pain, numbness, or weakness radiating from the spine
- Disc bulging in the neck region
- Problems related to degenerated discs
- Problems related to failed neck surgery
- Problems related to posterior facet syndrome
Contact our Wexford PA office for initial consultation and/or appointment at 724-935-3300